Release Date: 2020-08-15
Note: There is a breaking change in 2.0.0 that require styling attention. Background images are removed and replaced with “true images” with object-fit.
- Collection for our namespaced blocks so that you can find all in the same place. (#26)
- Core block patterns included with WordPress 5.5 are removed by default. (#41)
- All images markup support WordPress’ automatic addition of
- Ability to set Cover height in rem, em and vh. (#16)
- Style variation for the hero block with image – text split.
- Filters for changing the HTML markup in the editor for dynamic content blocks.
- Recategorized the blocks to make them easier to find and understand. (#30)
- Refactored all blocks to functional components (#33)
- A better Swedish translation now included. (#28)
- Background images are removed in favor of true images with object-fit. (#27)
- Link selectors now use the new URL Picker component (#21)
- We’re no longer forcing the top toolbar mode since WordPress 5.5 fixes issues with the inline toolbar. (#53)
- Refactored section blocks to use
withSectionHOC instead of including wrapping components in every block.
- Refactored figures to a shared
- Cleaned up non-production files from include.
- Where formattingControls, allowedFormatting is now used instead.
- Usage of IconButton is placed with Button.
- Usage of
isDefaulton buttons is replaced with
- Permission callback for menus API endpoint.